Safety has become the number one priority amongst all IADC member companies. To safeguard employees and involved parties, the IADC established a safety committee that enables its members to share best practices amongst its members.
- Mr. K Huybrechts
- Mr. C. Leroy
- Mr. T. van de Minkelis
- Ms J van Vugt
- IADC Dredging in Figures Committee
- Dredging and Related Organisations
- Financial Institutes & Lending Agencies
- IADC Indexation Cost Standards Committee
- IADC Legal Committee
- IADC Public Relations Committee
- IADC Registered Plant Committee
- IADC Safety Committee
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
To promote innovations within the realm of safety within the dredging industry, the International Association of Dredging Companies gives a Safety Award to an exemplary programme, procedure or project each year. Announced at the IADC’s Annual General Meeting, the winner of the Safety Award 2018 is Van Oord’s Debris Removal Platform. Van Oord changed the existing technique of manually removing debris to an automated system, reducing the risk of personal injury.